Household income in thousands of 2000 dollars
- $74,918 median household income (2008 dollars), low for Northwest County but about average for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Northridge, Lake View Terrace and Val Verde have the most similar household incomes.
- The percentages of households that earn $40,000 to $60,000 and $60,000 to $125,000 are high for the county.
- 16.5% of residents 25 and older have a four-year degree, low for Northwest County but about average for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Bellflower, Pomona and Rosemead have the nearest percentage of residents 25 and older with a four-year degree.
- The percentages of residents 25 and older with a high school diploma and some college education are high for the county.
Ancestry and immigration