Household income in thousands of 2000 dollars
- $64,670 median household income (2008 dollars), high for Southeast but about average for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Venice, Mayflower Village and Eagle Rock have the most similar household incomes.
- The percentages of households that earn $40,000 to $60,000 and $60,000 to $125,000 are high for the county.
- 9.6% of residents 25 and older have a four-year degree, about average for Southeast but low for the county
- In Los Angeles County, Hawthorne, Lawndale and Athens have the nearest percentage of residents 25 and older with a four-year degree.
- The percentage of residents 25 and older with a high school diploma is high for the county.
Ancestry and immigration