Latest complete week June 9–June 15
- Crime reports provided by the L.A. County Sheriff lag behind events, in some cases for a few weeks. Sheriff's officials have said clerical staff shortages delay the processing of addresses needed to map crimes. Because of the delay, The Times’ Crime L.A. database does not provide short-term analysis or alerts about recent rises in crimes for areas patrolled by the sheriff.
- Below is a list of crimes reported for Westmont in the latest seven days. Keep in mind that the number of crimes reported for this time period may increase over the coming weeks as the Sheriff provides additional data.
|Location||Crime||Date and time|
|9100 block of Budlong Avenue||Robbery||June 15, 11:58 p.m.|
|1000 block of West 109th Street||Homicide||June 15, 11:44 p.m.|
|104th Street and Western Avenue||Grand theft auto||June 15, 8 p.m.|
|11100 block of South Vermont Avenue||Homicide||June 15, 3 p.m.|
|1000 block of West 108th Street||Aggravated assault||June 15, 4 a.m.|
|1500 block of West 107th Street||Burglary||June 15, 2:30 a.m.|
|6200 block of South Saint Andrews Place||Theft from vehicle||June 14, 9:30 p.m.|
|1200 block of West 107th Street||Aggravated assault||June 14, 2:52 p.m.|
|1300 block of 97th Street||Burglary||June 14, 10:20 a.m.|
|10600 block of South Saint Andrews Place||Burglary||June 13, 9:30 a.m.|
|1300 block of West 106th Street||Burglary||June 13, 1:45 a.m.|
|10800 block of South Denker Avenue||Theft from vehicle||June 12, 8:17 p.m.|
|10200 block of Wilton Place||Aggravated assault||June 12, 6 p.m.|
|1119 111th Street||Burglary||June 12, 5 p.m.|
|109th Street and Normandie Avenue||Robbery||June 12, 2 p.m.|
|8900 block of South Saint Andrews Place||Burglary||June 12, 10:30 a.m.|
|1000 block of 93rd Street||Aggravated assault||June 12, 2:30 a.m.|
|94th Street and Normandie Avenue||Aggravated assault||June 11, 9:51 p.m.|
|8700 block of South Normandie Avenue||Theft from vehicle||June 11, 6 p.m.|
|1220 98th Street||Aggravated assault||June 11, 5:22 p.m.|
|9800 block of South Vermont Avenue||Theft||June 11, 2 p.m.|
|11200 block of Hobart Boulevard||Burglary||June 10, 7:30 p.m.|
|1400 block of 108th Street||Burglary||June 10, 4:45 p.m.|
|2100 block of West Century Boulevard||Theft from vehicle||June 10, noon|
|1300 block of West 106th Street||Theft||June 10, noon|
|1300 block of West Imperial Highway||Grand theft auto||June 10, 12:05 a.m.|
|10500 block of South Vermont Avenue||Burglary||June 9, 7:30 p.m.|
|1000 block of West 98th Street||Aggravated assault||June 9, 10 a.m.|
- Six-month summaries are based on the latest six months where data are available from all departments, Nov. 12, 2012 to May 12, 2013
- Over the last six months, the rate of 195.4 crimes per 10,000 people is lower than in nearby Vermont Vista, Vermont Knolls, Athens, Manchester Square and Gramercy Park.
- The 2000 population count of 31,467 from the U.S. Census is used to calculate per-capita totals.
Neighborhood Rank Crimes Per 10,000 people
Violent crimes (266)
Property crimes (349)
Monthly totals Adjusted to 30 days
- Westmont is covered by one police jurisdiction.
|Lennox||Sheriff||4331 W Lennox Blvd.||310-671-7531|